Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bryce Gruber Gets Vajazzled

So when my friend Bryce Gruber told me that she was going to get Vajazzled as part of an early Spa Week kick off event I really didn't think much of it.

It was around the same time that Martha Stewart had Shelia Kelley from S Factor on the show and Kelley got Martha to do a little pg-13 pole dancing. But today's tale is a little more adult....

So if you're under 18 please don't continue reading and if you're under 18 and that warning translates to oh I'm gonna see something I shouldn't, sorry all the pics are SFW (safe for work) and with out further ado I give you a single photo of Bryce Gruber of THE LUXURY SPOT after she got Vajazzled, but if you want the full story and even more pics including the process I suggest you visit www.theluxuryspot.com asap.


So what is Vajazzling you ask?


A play on bedazzling and a part of the female body, Vajazzling is the adornment of crystals and beads to the bikini area after waxing. According to the Completely Bare website, " Accessorizing your privates is the hottest rage. From crystal flowers to customized favorites, you too can now decorate your own jewels. Whether it’s a special occasion or you just want to sparkle everywhere, you can choose from an assortment of real Swarovski crystal designs so you can shimmer and shine."


Anyways just click here






No comments: