Thursday, June 5, 2008

Beachy Keen -- Part 4


Here we go again...

Name: Gillian Hearst Simonds

Occupation: Editorial Assistant at Town & Country

Beach of Choice: Any one on Anguilla

The Bag: My DVF wrap bag I carry everywhere because its such a great size, and I got it in several colors.

In the Bag: A Patricia Underwood straw hat, Spf 55 Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch or Babyfaces 60+ sunblock (always make sure my face is protected with that). Will use regular Hawaiian tropic 30 on the rest of my body, FloJo’s flip flops, a bottle of Smartwater, Vichy Thermal Spa Water, and MAC Take a Hint Tendertone Lipgloss (also with spf 15).

Type of Towel: Hermes, love the the elephant and the sea horse ones!

The Suit: Anything by Vix! I love their cuts, and they make adorable cover-ups too.


Name: Kristi Miller

Occupation: Director of Brand Communications, Donna Ricco

Beach of Choice: Turks and Caicos or Sorrento Italy

The Bag: Large Bendel's Striped Tote

In the Bag: SPF 30 Sunscreen, a donna ricco cotton dress that i can wear as a cover-up, neutrogena, lip balm, sunglasses, all 5 of "the magazines", and NO CELLPHONE!!

The Towel: Anything large and soft

The Suit: Ugghh! Can't I just leave my Donna Ricco cover up on?


No comments: