Monday, June 2, 2008

Not Exactly Skinny Dipping



At an Oscars gifting suite back in 2006, I was lucky enough to meet Amy Stipa and Todd Jones of a fairly new company called Berry Elegance, which offers chocolate dipped everything. Their signature product is their chocolate dipped strawberries, which are amazing. (I do think their pretzels dipped in both white and milk chocolate are the greatest thing on earth but that's just me.)

They have a shop in Studio City, which recently got a make over which was spearheaded by the original "Apprentice", Bill Rancic.

On Friday while bringing some Donna Ricco dresses over to the on air-talent over at E! News Daily, I dropped off a box of sweet treats from Berry Elegance and this is the email I got a few short minutes later,

"OMG You have no idea. Skinny People everywhere had their minds blown.
You are a rockstar!"


CUPCAKES ARE OUT CHOCOLATE DIPPED IS IN.

No comments: